export theme from skin

A general forum, feel free to discuss anything related to the LPX Colorizer.
Dewdman42

Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 pm

after I import a skin and tweak it a bit is there any way to save is as a normal LPX theme so that I don't have to worry about going through the skin import process in the future? It would be nice if we could at least export the colors that were found in the skin, even if the skin images are not exported with it. Some skins have great color choices, and I just want to use them in a normal LPXColorizer theme!

cradmin
Site Admin

Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Hi Dewdman,

I understand that you want to export SKINS as Themes.
It is not possible at this time.
The reason is that Colorizer has been built to scan the original Logic images (with all the default border and inner symbols placements).
So it would not work with custom images, we could only export the source type colors in that case and you would end up with just the half of your color palette.
This could be made possible if all the images of the imported skin have been unlocked and modified INSIDE Colorizer (so back to the logic original images with custom colours)

thanks for the suggestion.

regards

cradmin
Site Admin

Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:04 pm

Hi Dewdman,

I understand that you want to export SKINS as Themes.
It is not possible at this time.
The reason is that Colorizer has been built to scan the original Logic images (with all the default border and inner symbols placements).
So it would not work with custom images, we could only export the source type colors in that case and you would end up with just the half of your color palette.
This could be made possible if all the images of the imported skin have been unlocked and modified INSIDE Colorizer (so back to the logic original images with custom colours)

thanks for the suggestion.

regards

Return to “Forum”