Frequently Asked Questions
LPX Colorizer queries
- Do I have to make a backup of the Logic Pro resource folder before applying a theme from LPX Colorizer?
- That is not needed. The original Logic Pro interface will always be available as the Default theme inside colorizer. And do not fear to upgrade your version of Logic Pro. Colorizer automatically make a backup of your logic version GUI. You can find them in /Users/Username/Library/Application Support/LPXColorizer/LPX.
- Does LPX Colorizer has any impact on logic pro performances?
- No it does not. Logic source colors are collected at lunch, thus their is no GUI processing involved during a project session. Since LPX Colorizer theme are made from Logix original source files, lunch time will also be as fast as usual.
- How are the Logic UI elements in the Colorizer table organized?
- As you can see the Logic UI elements column is comprised of 3 main categories.
In the windows category are listed the windows from Logic menu "Window", and as you probably guessed same goes for "views". The "Gobal" category encompass UI elements that apprear across multiple windows or/and views e.g : "Blue buttons".
- I cannot find a UI element in colorizer. Is there a map of the corresponding labels available somewhere?
- If you have trouble finding a UI element please refer to the Locate UI element of the forum. This section is organized by windows. If you cannot find your UI element listed inside the topic of the window, open a new topic and make sure to follow the rules in the description.
- Will you provide more themes?
- Every new theme will be uploaded in the Themes section of this platform. The community of user are more than welcome to upload there themes here to share theme with everyone.
- Are the themes free?
- They are entirely free, and we appreciate anyone who is willing to share themes with the community!
- How do I upload my theme on the forum?
- Submissions need to be reviewed by us before to appear in the theme section aside jarvis etc.... To submit your theme Click on the Submit section with the upload arrow inside the Themes category. Then open a new topic and attach the lpxt file to the new topic. Dont forget to give it a name and to also attach a full screenshot of the theme applied in Logic. See other themes post like Jarvis as exemples. You can add details in the topic as you like. Once I review it, I will make it accessible directly from the theme section.
- Is LPX Colorizer compatible with Logic Pro version previous to 10.3?
- Will LPX Colorizer be compatible with further version of Logic Pro?
- Yes it will, but if the new version of logic include new UI element, you need to give us some times in order to add them to the colorizer. You will be then able to change these new elements also.
- I am applying a theme using the Colorizer button but Logic interface remain unchanged
- To make proper use of actual version of LPX Colorizer you need to have an admin user profile. To check you macOS user profile go to : System Preferences > Users & Groups and make sure you have Admin privileges
- I have completed the puchased via paypal but have not received any link to download the application, nor have I received my registration key?
- It could happen that our mail end up in the spam box, please check if does not contain a mail from us.
In the mail you well find the registration ID and download link for your software.
Also the software download automatically after paypal checkout so you may have it inside your download folder.
- How much space does a theme takes on my drive?
- A Colorizer theme takes around 60kb. The purpose of colorizer is to define some makeup that you like and switch between theme when needed. We suggest that you at least have two themes to help you deal with poor light or eye fatigue.
- Will Colorizer feature new functionalities in the future?
- It definitely will. We will soon release a version that include a bacth colorizing function to make a complete theme out of a color palette of your choice in few seconds!
- Can I use Colorizer in conjunction with a logic pro skin to modify it.
- Not at the moment, but we are working on a theme converter function that will allow you to do that. Stay tuned!