Region transparency?

Locate UI element from the arrange window
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erikbojerik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon May 21, 2018 10:34 am

I know that the color of Regions depends on the color chosen for the Track as a whole, but within the MAResourcesMapping.plist file is it possible to adjust the transparency/opacity of regions in the Tracks (Arrange) window? Having a user-defined level of transparency is a feature that has been requested from Apple for quite some time, it makes it much easier to see the grid behind the Region and see how audio transients align with the grid. Currently the only way to do this is to mute the track, only then does the region gain transparency and the ability to see the grid behind the region.

This is the first time I've dug into this MAResourcesMapping.plist so I am not sure where (if) I can adjust this.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable